Acquaint Publications values your relationship and recognizes your contributions to academia. It is our responsibility to protect your privacy and personal information. We have provided a detailed view of how we will use the information you provide without using or causing damage to your solitude.
Acquaint Publications can use the information you provide, including name, affiliation, and contact details such as email, phone number, and postal address, to process, publish, and disseminate the manuscript submitted to us.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect your information,
Directly: When you register on our website, use our services, subscribe to our newsletter or campaigns, order from us, request our products, apply for a job with us, report a problem on our website or in our journals, or submit your work.
Indirectly: Through cookies, third-party websites that host our backlinks, business partners, and data processors.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We, as a publication company, take the liberty to use your data to
- Process, publish, and circulate your article
- Personalize our website to suit your preferences
- Increase user interaction and experience with our website
- Enable your access to our services
- Maintain communication regarding your research manuscript
- Send you invoices and payment requests
- Make the transaction processes simpler
- Relay our marketing campaigns
*The information we collect will not be shared beyond Acquaint Publications to prevent misuse.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.